The Two Gomers Thanksgiving Special (Two Gomers Get Thankful)
How it works:
1. Head over to the Gomer Merchandise page. You can download and donate the latest episode for a suggested donation of $2.99 or in increments of quarter-marathon amounts. The link to the special will be sent to you in an email receipt.
2. Download the special episode from the link
3. Enjoy it for the rest of eternity.
4. Oh, and tell your friends.
5. All the back issue Specials are also available at the Merchandise Page for the low price of $5.99 TOTAL (1/2 price of suggested retail)! Oh, and you can always get any specials for free, but donations are appreciated!
Thanks, and Happy running!
Bring it on guys! Can’t wait! Stephen, I’m hoping to “recognize” you in St. Pete on the street somewhere when I’m down for the race in 2 weeks. Keep up the great work guys!
Heidi Kuipers said this on
November 10th, 2009 at 8:57 am
I’m such a dork, I mean, Anthony! Please feel free to delete these posts, I must be queen of the Gomers!
Don’t worry, Heidi, people confuse us all the time. You’re no more Gomerish than the rest of us!
admin said this on
November 10th, 2009 at 12:29 pm
Brandi said this on
November 10th, 2009 at 3:54 pm
This may also be gomerish, but when I first started listening to the podcasts, the way I could tell you guys apart was that Steven sounds like David Schwimmer from “Friends”. Which is my “Full House”. Man, I’m a dork…
Skye from Victoria said this on
November 10th, 2009 at 9:01 pm
Hey Gomers, I assume the T-Giving special will be “Two Gomers run a Turkey Trot?”
Frank said this on
November 12th, 2009 at 7:50 am
Can’t wait to guiltlessly listen to these special episodes! Thanks for providing us an opportunity to (optionally) help you out!
LauraWV said this on
November 20th, 2009 at 6:43 am
* Mail (private)